Meet our Door to Door Fundraisers
Door to Door Fundraisers
Our Direct Dialogue fundraisers are ordinary people who are committed to the ideals and vision of UNICEF, and who use their talents to help us recruit new donors and to spread the message of the invaluable work that UNICEF does worldwide to ensure that every child can survive and thrive.
Direct Dialogue fundraising is vital for charities such as UNICEF Ireland, as it allows us to access new supporters at a very low cost and because it gives members of the public much more insight into the work of UNICEF.
Our fundraisers are employees of UNICEF who are paid a flat hourly rate of pay, there is no commission and no bonus.
Meet the Team
- Graham Doyle Head Coach
- Sajjad Ashraf Senior Team Leader
- Ray Uzoma Team Leader
- Amy McGourty Administrator
- Jaideep Singh
- Melanie Phiri
- Philip Lawlor
- Justin Bogni
- Daniel Farcas
- Alexis Henning
- Ebuka Ikeagwuana
- Ciara Lee
- Darragh Morrissey
3 ways to easily identify UNICEF fundraisers
- They will be wearing a blue UNICEF embroidered Jacket, a UNICEF t-shirt or bib.
- They will have a visible ID badge with the manager’s contact details printed on the back
- They will NEVER ask you for a cash donation
If you have any questions about our Direct Dialogue Team, please call Mark Harlowe, on 01 878 3000.