Fundraise & Get involved with UNICEF Ireland today.
Your support means we can reach out to more and more children, every day, in over 190 countries across the world. Here’s your chance to change children’s lives forever.
There are so many ways to get involved with UNICEF Ireland:
- Fundraise – support one of our fundraising campaigns
- Events – come to one of our events
- Global Parent – become a global parent
- Donate – support our work by making a donation
Maybe you’d like to put on your own fundraising event or run a marathon – this is your invitation to join us in our efforts to save the world’s children.
There are many ways you can help raise funds to support UNICEF’s lifesaving work for children around the world. This section has a number of activity and fundraising toolkits, and speaker resources to help you conduct awareness-building and fundraising activities in your community. Register online at My UNICEF keep updated with UNICEF volunteer activities and campaigns and additional resources.
Here are some tools to help organise your own fundraising event:
- UNICEF Fundraising Guide – download here
- UNICEF Fundraising Belly Poster 1 – download here
- UNICEF Fundraising Belly Poster 2 – download here
- Fundraising Event Proposal Form – download here
Now more than ever funding is required to help care for the world’s most vulnerable children. Community fundraising is where our supporters help shine a light of hope into the lives of children across the world. This is your time to shine through your activities. Let UNICEF children’s stories to inspire you to raise funds in the community, with friends, colleagues, or family or doing a personal sponsored challenge.
Contact the team at email@example.com or on 01 878 3000.