Ukrainian children today have witnessed the terrible reality of war. Their childhood is now being spent in fear, hiding in shelters, on the move, or in a new country. It causes great stress not only for children but also for parents and caregivers.
As a host to a new family or as a family who has newly arrived in Ireland, below are useful Ukrainian resources that will help distract and comfort children during this distressing time.
- Morning Publishing House provides children’s books in electronic format for FREE! that you can download and be able to read with your children even without internet access!
- On the Telegram channel of Pavlusha and Java you can download audio shows that will also be available without the Internet.
- Another Telegram-channel with audio trailers in Ukrainian: All audio trailers can be downloaded and listened to without connection.
- Yakaboo opened free access to audio- and e-books in their mobile app.
- Нова Українська Школа has organized a series of cognitive online meetings with teachers. Meeting schedule updated daily.
- Free access to cartoons, movies and audio shows MEGOGO
We will keep you posted when we have more to share. Wishing you well on this journey.
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on whatsapp
Share on telegram